Oconomowoc’s location is idyllic for both rural and metropolitan interests and further, offers the best amenities of both. Just 35 miles west of Milwaukee, 5 miles east of Madison, and 120 miles north of Chicago, Oconomowoc is located in close proximity to some of the Midwest’s most esteemed cultural epicenters, as well as maintains a strong culture, vibrant economy and unmistakable smaller city charm all its own. The area includes the City of Oconomowoc, Towns of Oconomowoc, Okauchee,and Summit, and Villages of Dousman, Lac LaBelle, and Oconomowoc Lake.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Got a fantastic unexpected testimonial today from one of my agents.....

Got a fantastic unexpected testimonial today from one of my agents.....

"I have been a real estate broker for 28 years now. I have owned my own companies, managed them, grown and sold them; I have a pretty good grasp, as well as good intuition as to what a real estate agent should be capable of and exceed as well, in real estate.

Enter Lisa Bear. Lisa is a unique breed of talent, common sense, hard work, and ingenuity. I would go as far as saying she possesses what many cannot. She has a game plan second to none, is a hell of a sales person, thinks out of the box, and she brings ideas to the table that has me shaking my head as to why I can't think of things as fast or brilliantly. I have no problem endorsing talent. I can honestly say that agents should really work with a natural leader as well as a teacher. The smart thing for them would be to join her company that she owns, Re/Max Realty Center in Oconomowoc. As far as sellers or buyers; they should give her the ball and let her run with it. I used to laugh when I thought there was no such thing as perfection in real estate. That is until I met Lisa Bear. To work with Lisa means that you are going to a closing."

No comments:

Post a Comment